Tuesday, May 10, 2005

flower for the children


All of the leaves in the flower that I arranged for the children day, only represented present and future.
Because children are growing from this point -and are optimistic to see the future.

And so should I, I reckon.
Looking straight forward to the future -but I am luckier than those children, for having the past from which I can learn.


my ikebana

PS: *thanks for a long talk, sita*

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

long talk...
a past never leaves us..but always behind us..to remind us what we have done..and encourages us to make things better next time..
and of course..learn from it..

mmm..still thinkin' those words...
"dont be afraid of death but be afraid of unliving life..it doesn't need to live forever but to live a life"
-from film "tuck everlasting"-

it's nice to watch this walt disney movie...good words to remember..how life is so precious..

des...nice talking to u too.. ;)
take care...am!

-sita- ;p

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way...i'm waiting ur ikebana pictures...
;)

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home