Saturday, September 08, 2007

half way greetings

Time flies --I know this may sound cliche, but really it's already a half of my stay in Australia. Neuro Imaging Group at the Howard Florey Institute is really a wonderful place to work. Comfortable environment, nice project, and lovely people. The project is interesting and challenging; I don't get bored at all! The people too seem to put much interest to what I am doing, and they are really eager to brainstorm with me. In short, I am more than happy and enjoying it a lot. I really hope I can get good result; I'll see in a couple weeks.

I don't do much traveling anymore during weekend, only a relaxing one in the city. Trying various yummy food --there are a lot of halal restaurants in Melbourne, amazing! Here is the list in case you want to give it a try, too ;).

I think I'll miss Melbourne --agree to a survey result that Melbourne is the most livable city in the world.

Southbank

Victoria state library

Old fashioned tram (it runs slowly :D)





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger arya said...

Nice to hear the news. Good luck teh Desi! See you in Eindhoven :)

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home